Computer Incident Response Suite
NTI was founded by a group of unique individuals made up of retired federal law enforcement computer specialists and private sector computer forensic software developers. They compiled this suite of tools to aid corporate and government computer specialists deal with realized and potential computer risks associated with accidents, malicious acts, criminal acts and corporate policy abuses. The Computer Incident Response Suite can be purchased with or without training. It is strongly recommended that you receive training before using these tools. There will be an extra charge for the tools, if you purchase them without receiving training to cover the time involved in providing telephone support. NTI reserves the right to refuse the sale of this suite to anyone. This suite of tools is described in the book Cybersecurity Operations Handbook by Dr. John W. Rittinghouse and Dr. William M. Hancock.
The Computer Incident Response Suite includes the following:
- CopyQM - A U. S. DoD tested and certified floppy diskette duplication tool that is used to create duplicates of frequently used floppy diskettes in incident responses.
- CRCMd5 - A CRC file hashing program that validates the contents of one or more files.
- DiskScrub - A U. S. DoD tested and certified hard disk drive scrubbing utility used to securely eliminate all data.
- DiskSig Pro - A CRC hashing tool that is used to validate mirror image backup accuracy. This tool is also used to inventory all of the partitions/operating systems on a computer hard disk drive.
- FileList Pro - A hard disk and floppy diskette cataloging tool used to evaluate computer usage time lines.
- Filter_G - A patented intelligent fuzzy logic filter used with windows swap/page files and other ambient data sources to identify English language communications.
- Filter_I - A forensic filter used to eliminate binary data and control characters from ambient data sources.
- Filter_N - An intelligent fuzzy logic filter used to identify data patterns associated with credit card numbers, social security numbers, phone numbers and bank account numbers.
- GetFree - A U. S. DoD tested and certified ambient data collection tool used to capture unallocated (erased file) data.
- GetHTML - An intelligent fuzzy logic filter that is used to quickly identify patterns of HTML in ambient data sources.
- GetSlack - A U. S. DoD tested and certified ambient data collection tool used to capture file slack for analysis.
- GetTime - A program used to document the CMOS system time and date on a computer seized as evidence.
- Graphics Image File Extractor - An ambient data collection tool which quickly and automatically reconstructs previously BMP, GIF and JPG files in cases involving the inappropriate (or illegal) download or viewing of pornography on the Internet.
- HexSearch - A forensic hex search utility that is used to find binary data patterns associated with file headers and foreign language data patterns.
- NTA Stealth - A patented forensic software tool which is used to quickly identify internet account uses and abuses.
- NTA Viewer - An analysis and reporting tool for use with NTI's patented Net Threat Analyzer software.
- M-Sweep - A U. S. DoD tested and certified ambient data security scrubbing utility.
- SafeBack 3.0 - A program which is used to create an evidence grade bit stream backup of a computer hard disk drive, zip disk or flash memory card.
- Seized - A program used to lock and secure evidence computers.
- TextSearch Plus - A U. S. DoD tested and certified text search utility which is used to conduct searches on DOS, Windows 95 and Windows 98-based computer systems. This tool is used in computer-related investigations and in computer security risk reviews.
- TextSearch NT - A U. S. DoD tested and certified text search utility which is used to conduct searches on Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP-based computer systems. This tool is used in computer-related investigations and in computer security risk reviews.
Call NTI for more information about this suite of tools, training and prices. Special attention will be paid to requests from individuals who work in classified government agencies and Fortune 500 corporations. U. S. Government clients should click here for information about GSA purchases.
Call 503-661-6912 today for information.
Direct E-Mail to