|Features||History||NTA Viewer||Training Film||Pricing|
NTA Viewer analysis software is intended for use with NTI's NTA Stealth software and all prior versions of Net Threat Analyzer software. Net Threat Analyzer software has been upgraded with more features and the upgraded program has been renamed NTA Stealth because it can be used in the field to process entire hard disk drives. Net Threat Analyzer software was a sampling tool and it was used primarily to process Windows swap files and Windows page files. The original program and the upgrade are both patented computer forensics tools which are used to identify leads and evidence associated with past E-Mail activities, Internet web browsing and Internet file downloads.
NTA Viewer is a Microsoft Windows based analysis tool which is used to analyze output files created by NTA Stealth and Net Threat Analyzer software. It visually displays the statistical frequency of Internet web browsing and E-Mail activity tied to a specific computer system. The program is also used to create custom reports for use in law enforcement, trial preparation and internal corporate investigations which involve Internet account usage and potential abuses. NTA Viewer has been upgraded to allow for the quick Internet review of the identified web browsing leads interactively when NTA Viewer is operated from a computer which is connected to the Internet. Another upgrade provides probation and parole officers with the ability to compare Internet activities from one time period to another. These new feature upgrades are helpful in monitoring the computer usage and Internet web browsing activities of convicted sex offenders.
NTA Viewer - Primary Uses:
- Used (in combination with NTI's NTA Stealth software) to identify probable patterns of past Internet activities tied to a specific computer system.
- Used to document the patterns and frequency of Internet-based computer usage of a specific computer system. Browsing activities tied to many pornographic web sites are flagged automatically.
- Used to compare Internet-based computer usage of a specific computer from one time period to another.
- Used in child pornography-related investigations by law enforcement computer crime specialists.
- Used in military and law enforcement intelligence gathering activities.
- Used in corporate and government internal investigations which involve Internet account abuses in the workplace.
- Used by probation and parole officers to monitor the computer uses of convicted sex offenders. The ability to compare Internet uses of a specific computer from one time period to another is particularly useful for probation and parole officials.
- Used by school administrators to identify Internet account abuses by teachers and school staff members.
- Used to generate professional reports concerning identified Internet leads.
NTA Viewer - Program Features and Benefits
- Windows based for ease of use and it operates under Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- No Software Dongle! - We know that software dongles get in the way and they restrict your ability to get work done. That is why NTI does not use software dongles. NTI's goal is to make your life easier and this software was designed with ease of use in mind.
- It allows for the creation of user defined filters and sorting based upon country codes, sexual content and comparisons of Internet activity for the same computer over time, i.e., by comparing different output from NTA Stealth for the same computer.
- It allows for the immediate review, over the Internet, of identified Internet leads when NTA Stealth is operated from a computer system that is connected to the Internet.
- It automatically calculates statistical frequency of Internet E-Mail address and Internet web browsing leads.
- It creates user defined reports and printed output.
- Internet web sites tied to probable pornographic content are automatically flagged.
If you already have a licensed copy of the NTA Stealth program, click here for the NTA Viewer software, supporting dll files and the User's Guide.
The NTA Viewer User's Guide is also available separately on this site for the benefit of our clients and for those who are interested in purchasing the NTA Stealth software. Click on the User's Guide icon to review the document.