Computer Evidence Information & Resources
NTI supports over 8,000 law enforcement, military, government and business clients concerning computer evidence-related training, consulting and software products. This information has been posted to provide a ready source of information on various computer evidence-related topics. Articles and information on computer security-related topics, that information can be found here. Please contact NTI, if you have questions concerning the information and articles posted on this web site. We really do care and we have thousands of satisfied clients to prove it.
Informative Computer Evidence Articles:
These articles cover a variety of computer evidence-related topics. They have been quoted and used by various government agencies, training organizations and publishers.
- Bootable Removable Media
- Computer Evidence Documentation
- Computer Evidence (Electronic Fingerprints)
- Computer Forensics as Applied to the Field of Medicine **New**
- Data Validation Using the MD5 Hash
- Defenses Against Legal Junk Science Attacks
- Electronic Document Discovery
- Electronic Monitoring
- Forensic Identification of Internet Evidence
- Forensic Issues Tied to Flash Memory Media
- Huge Hard Drives - The Forensics Dilemma
- Identity Theft (from TheJournalNews.com)
- Identity Theft - Computer Forensics to the Rescue
- Industrial Espionage
- Law Enforcement Computer Evidence Seizure
- Law Enforcement & the Internet
- Law Enforcement Liabilities with Computer Evidence
- Legal Junk Science Challenge Defined
- Multnomah County Media Advisory - NTA Stealth Sends Sex Offender to Jail **New**
- Newspaper Article About NTA Stealth and it use in Monitoring Convicted Sex Offenders **New**
- NTA Stealth For Probation and Parole - NTI Press Release
- Preservation of Computer Evidence
- Security & Law Enforcement Risks - Portable USB Devices
Litigation-related Information and Case Studies:
NTI's consulting division supports some of the largest civil litigation law firms in the United States. The articles and case studies presented here provide insight into strategies and potentials for ongoing investigations and litigation matters.
NTI and its founders are mentioned in most of the following books. These books are recommended by NTI as good sources of information concerning computer forensics matters. They are considered, by NTI, to be helpful concerning computer evidence-related matters and litigation.
- Book - Computer Forensics - Computer Crime Scene Investigations
- Book - Computer Forensics - Incident Response Essentials
- Book - Cyber Crime Investigator's Field Guide
- Book - Cybersecurity Operations Handbook
- Book - Investigating High Technology Crime
- Book - The Investigation Process
These training films supplement NTI's computer forensics training courses.
- Advanced Computer Evidence Training Film for Law Enforcement
- Probation and Parole - Sex Offender Computer Usage Monitoring Training Film
These guidelines are provided to assist government agencies and businesses concerning computer evidence and computer incident response-related matters.